Daisy Hovel Renovation | The Sims 4


Related image

As part of my Willow Creek renovations I have been doing over on my channel I decided that the next house to renovate would be the Daisy Hovel house. I gave it a darker slightly more modern exterior and furnished the inside for a family of three; an older married couple and a teenage daughter.  I added an extension to the side of the building, I wanted it to look like it was very obvious that they had added it with money they had saved up to make the house more spacious for the three of them.


I did actually film a create a sim on the Tilley family but unfortunately the recording didn't work but I will share the household up on my Origin.


Don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe,
I'd love to know what you think of this renovation!

Laura
x


Comments

Popular Posts