Creating Myself | The Sims 4 CAS



What better way to introduce myself than in Sims form?

Hi everyone, I'm Laura!
I am a 19 year old from Sheffield, UK.
I love playing games, reading books, listening to music and TV shows.
I am OBSESSED with horror films.
 I collect Cassette Tapes, DVDs, CDs, Vinyl and VHS tapes.

I am a very messy, creative person.
I suffer with anxiety & depression.
I tend to take control of situations and always share my opinions on things.
I am always the mediator when it comes to my family.
I can be very hot headed at times.

I am an animal lover.
I have two cats and one dog.
I live with my mom and older brother Shanie.
My dad lives with my stepmom Alison and their miniature poodle Poppy.
I also have a big sister called Sarah who lives with a roommate.


Here I am being made in The Sims 4, I hope you enjoy it.
I will soon be making a sort of day in the life video with me and my family so stay tuned!

Laura
x

Comments

Popular Posts