The Comfy Cottage | The Sims 4 House Build


The Comfy Cottage

 I am a big fan of The Sims franchise and I'm always playing it. I find myself spending more time in CAS and playing with households than I am creating buildings. I have been watching a lot of XUrbanSimsX, TheSimSupply, Kaleidow, Lilsimsie and Deligracy recently and they inspire me so much, I decided that I want to start creating builds to see how good I can get.



I decided to recreate a version of Kaleidow's tiny heart home to push me out of my comfort zone with the shape of the house. This house is for a one sim household though I'm sure you could add more beds if you rearranged the furniture. I honestly love the outcome of this house, it's cosy, full of plants, pretty and a great starter home, I'm proud of what I achieved.

Here are a few screenshots of the build:




To see it in more detail check out my YouTube video:



 If you like my 20x15 residential build make sure to follow me on the gallery @BoundByDuty
and give my builds and households a like and download. Also, I would love some honest feedback and tips if you have them. I'm new to this aspect of The Sims 4.

Thank you for checking out my video and blog post,

Laura.

x











Comments

Popular Posts