SIMSMAS DAY ONE // Nutcracker Prince & Clara Strahlbaum | The Sims 4



The story of The Nutcracker

The Christmas party begins. A march is played. Presents are given out to the children. Suddenly, as the owl-topped grandmother clock strikes eight, a mysterious figure enters the room. It is Drosselmeyer, a local councilman, magician, and Clara's godfather. He is also a talented toymaker who has brought with him gifts for the children, including four lifelike dolls who dance to the delight of all. He then has them put away for safekeeping.
Clara and Fritz are sad to see the dolls being taken away, but Drosselmeyer has yet another toy for them: a wooden nutcracker carved in the shape of a little man, used for cracking nuts. The other children ignore it, but Clara immediately takes a liking to it. Fritz, however, breaks it. Clara is heartbroken.
During the night, after everyone else has gone to bed, Clara returns to the parlor to check on her beloved nutcracker. As she reaches the little bed, the clock strikes midnight and she looks up to see Drosselmeyer perched atop it. Suddenly, mice begin to fill the room and the Christmas tree begins to grow to dizzying heights. The nutcracker also grows to life size. Clara finds herself in the midst of a battle between an army of gingerbread soldiers and the mice, led by their king. 



The Nutcracker is my favourite story, I love reading every book I can on the Nutcracker and I'm pretty sure I've watched every movie adaptation and I watch all the Ballet performances too. So because of my love for these characters I knew that for my first day of Simsmas I had to create The Nutcracker and Clara. 

Don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe!

I hope that you enjoyed watching me make them come to life and if you want to put them in your game go to my Origin account - BoundByDuty. 
Be sure to come back everyday up until December 25th to see which Christmas characters or builds I will be creating.

Laura
x

Comments

Popular Posts