SIMSMAS DAY SIX } Christmas Pets | The Sims 4



I got this random idea of combining Christmas items with cats and dogs and I thought it would be perfect for today's Simsmas video. I chose to do a snowman, candy cane and gingerbread man inspired cat/dog. And I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. 


After creating them I got so many more ideas on what other pets I want to create this Christmas so don't be surprised if you see more of them here on my channel.

Don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe!

I hope you enjoyed watching me create these very festive pets and if you want to put them in your game my Origin ID is BoundByDuty.

Be sure to come back every day up until December 25th to see which Christmas characters or builds I will be creating.

Laura 
x

Comments

Popular Posts